Favourite fast food burgers

Limezero

Veteran
Local time
2:55 AM
It might not be the healthiest option when trying to grab a bite, but what's your choice of burger whenever you go to a fast food restaurant to eat something? Be it Five Guys, McD, Arby's or Burger King, what's your favourite burger of all time?

My very favorite is Burger King, but when there is none near to the place I'm going, I may go for either Carl's Jr. or Wendy's.

McDonald is not longer my kind of fast food restaurant. Very noisy.

I can't even remember the last time I had a burger. My favourite is burger king, too bad we don't have any around here.

I can't list anything among "fast food" chains as a favorite. If I had to pick, I'd say Chick-fil-A trumps all things hamburger related. But if you want to talk best "quick" burger of all time (though not fast food), I pick the Bonzai Burger at Red Robin. By far my all-time favorite. I also like the Teriyaki Chicken Burger at Red Robin. A close 2nd.

When I was trying to cut back on my lunch spending, Burger King's $1 Whopper Jr. (with no mayo) was a life saver for me. I would bring my own bottled water to work then head out for lunch and grab one of those each day. Can't beat $5 a week for lunch! Plus you're getting some fresh veggies with it too (lettuce, tomato, onions).

I like 5 Guys burgers, but I cannot stand waiting that long for my food, especially when I am on a lunch break or in a hurry. Even when they are not busy at all it still takes forever to get your order there.

Surprisingly, I think Diary Queen makes some of the best burgers in terms of fast food right now. Their hamburger patties always have a nice dark brown crispy exterior - not like those grey steamed patties you get everywhere else. And the employees actually make an effort to make your sandwiches look good, not slopped together.

If I had to choose I would say it is a tie between Five Guys and Shake Shack. I recently had Shake Shack because I go to school in Connecticut and they have one here not too far from my school so I finally got to try it and I loved it! We don't have any Shake Shacks by my house in NJ which is a bummer but we have a lot of Five guys! Just as great!

When I was trying to cut back on my lunch spending, Burger King's $1 Whopper Jr. (with no mayo) was a life saver for me. I would bring my own bottled water to work then head out for lunch and grab one of those each day. Can't beat $5 a week for lunch! Plus you're getting some fresh veggies with it too (lettuce, tomato, onions).

$5 for lunch every week is definitely good. But the fact that you can survive an entire day with a tiny hamburger is even more amazing! :D

My favorite one of all time is the McChicken of McDonald's. I love the burger but then I am talking of the Indian version, which I am sure would be two levels more spicier than the European or American one.

I have to go with McDonalds McDoubles. I don't understand why they taste so good to me. Maybe it's the 3 million calories in a greasy burger that tastes so good. It's very unhealthy, but sometimes you have to indulge in those moments.

I love nandos burgers and they are healthier than Mcdonalds and burger king. I love that you can have them really spicy and I love the rice there. I think it's quite expensive but it's a nice little treat :P

Since our place is near McDonald I occasionally eat burger here. But if we have the chance to go to other places I like the burger at Wendy's together with their salads and chicken. For me I like their taste and its great!

I am a Whopper Jr. girl.

I enjoy the grilled beef patty and toppings of onion, tomato and pickles. (No cheese please.)

The size is just right to - to soothe my guilty conscious for eating fast food.

I've always enjoyed just a plain Burger King hamburger. Sometimes enjoy McDonalds as well, but once they had way too much pepper on one and it turned me off from their burgers for awhile.

Actually yesterday I made some hamburgers at home... turned out to be a lot better than most things these places have to offer. Takes a little longer (maybe 15mins?) but definitely worth it.

I was using an online diet planner one time (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head) and it had fast food substitutions you could use and still stay within your total calorie range for the day. I was surprised to see that you could have a McDonalds Quarter Pounder (no cheese) and a small fry as a substitute for their other recommended homemade lunch options. The total calories and fat were still within an acceptable range. Just simply skipping the mayo, cheese, bacon, and super sized soda and super sizing the fries, you can save quite a bit of calories and still get your fast food fix.

Back
Top Bottom