Favourite fast food burgers

It might not be the healthiest option when trying to grab a bite, but what's your choice of burger whenever you go to a fast food restaurant to eat something? Be it Five Guys, McD, Arby's or Burger King, what's your favourite burger of all time?

Hi! I think my favorite burger of all time at a fast food restaurant would be from Fuddruckers! I didn't grow up eating Fuddruckers as there wasn't a location where I'm from; so my first time trying Fuddruckers was when I moved to Washington, DC back in 2010. FELL IN LOVE! That place is amazing and the chefs make the best burgers. It's a fast food place, but the cooks aren't just any old cooks -- which is why I called them chefs. But anyway, you can order your burger any way you like it and they have a separate section for all sorts of toppings and condiments. Great place.

My favorite fast food burger joint would be Burger Fuel but it only exists in New Zealand, Australia and parts of the Middle East. Hopefully they expand to open franchises in the US, as there is nothing like a good gourmet burger. My favorite burger would have to be the V Dub Vege which contains a pumpkin, carrot, chickpea and ginger pattie, melted cheddar, beetroot, salad, relish and fresh natural aioli.

I am such a Big Mac fan that it is my favorite burger. Of course after the Big Mac comes the $6 burger at Hardees. I got really tired of fast food though and I rarely eat out anymore. Normally when I am craving a burger or we have to pick something up to eat because of time restraints I prefer McDonalds and the Big Mac is my choice on the menu.

Where I live we have this fast food restaurant called 'Chicken Hut'. Most of the food they serve would be chicken, their chicken fillet is amazing. I try not to go in too often as its not to good for you. A nice treat now and then is always good for you.

As far as quality goes, I would say Red Robin! It's so great! But I guess it's not really "fast food", since they bring it to your table and it takes longer than fast food. So I would probably say Carl's Jr and In N Out!!

How could I ever pick just one?! :) I love hamburgers! I definitely think Five Guys has terrific burgers! I love how you can customize your burger to get exaclty what you want, and they make it fresh! I also think Carl Jrs. has fantastic cheeseburgers! In addition, I love white castles burgers! The sliders are so fantastic! I've also never been disappointed with a whopper from Burger King! And McDonald's Big Macs are like a little slice of heaven!
(Like I said, I couldn't pick just one.) :)

When I was eating hamburgers, I had two favorite burger places. The first was In-N-Out. An ex introduced me to In-N-Out. We drove 20 miles from home to a not so good neighborhood for a burger. It was so worth it.

My second favorite place was local to the San Francisco Bay Area. Nation's Giant Burgers. Burgers were made to order like In-N-Out. They also sell fresh baked pies and tarts. There's a restaurant in Southern CA, but I have given up burgers.

I would have to say my vote for #1 fast food burger would have to go out to steak n shake. Although they take a bit longer because they are all made to order- you can't get a better tasting burger that good on the southern east coast. They are juicy and made with sirloin instead of ground beef and their fries and milkshakes are amazing as well. They ambiance is also great as it takes you back with its 50's style decor and uniforms.

I'm not a burger fan, but when I crave for one I go for IN n Out burger, The one wrapped in lettuce. Another one is the burger king. I like it because they grill the patties. Less fat.

I would have to say my vote for #1 fast food burger would have to go out to steak n shake. Although they take a bit longer because they are all made to order- you can't get a better tasting burger that good on the southern east coast. They are juicy and made with sirloin instead of ground beef and their fries and milkshakes are amazing as well. They ambiance is also great as it takes you back with its 50's style decor and uniforms.
I absolutely love Steak N Shake! I grew up in Indiana, and in highschool, and even college, after football games and dances, we would go to Steak N Shake and get hamburgers and milkshakes! They are open 24 hours, so we enjoyed going late at night after school events. They have such a fun atmosphere! They wear matching uniform and the resturaunt is decorated in black and white. The food is fantastic! They have a large variety and flavors of milkshakes. They serve delicious thin french fries. I like to dip them in cheese. :) They also offer salads, soups and other menu items aside from burgers and fries.
Their hamburgers are actually steakburgers, and they are delicious! Like you mentioned, the steakburgers are made to order, and you can customize your sandwhich exactly how you want it. They are very good! :) I totally agree with you, Steak and Shake is great!

Does Steak and Shake qualify as "fast food?" I like their burgers, and Huddle-House, which I am sure doesn't qualify as fast food. Hardee's is good, but not as good as they were when they were a local chain in Hardee S.C.

As far as chain fast food goes, I'd say In n Out and Carl's Jr. That being said, I go to them maybe once a year lol. I think the Carl's Jr one I like has guacamole and bacon... two of my favorite things!

If I am craving McDonald's then I go Big Mac, but if I want a heartier burger I go Whopper. My all time favorite would be Tommy's or Jimmy's here in Los Angeles. They just have a great taste and are made fresh. Can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom