Favourite Food?

Actually my favorite thing to eat are fruits and everyday I do eat apple and kiwi because I knew these fruit are the best when it comes to giving nutrients in our bodies. My day is not complete without these super fruits.

I can eat anything spicy every single day. I honestly don't mind what's the base as long as I can spice it up with various sauces, salsas, & peppers. I am a happy camper.

I can't eat oysters as they make me gag. I had a friend whose dad used to prepare oysters for us and made us sit at the table until we finished our plate. I tried them again once as an adult and still had a bad experience. I will not go near them at all now.
I can't blame you for not liking oysters because of either the taste or the bad experience. I'm the kind of person, where if you're a guest in my house and you don't like something, I won't force you to eat it. There's someone or something else there who will for you. At any rate, oysters aren't really all that commonly liked to begin with so it's understandable that the gushy taste wouldn't mesh well with several of the community on here.

I can't eat oysters as they make me gag. I had a friend whose dad used to prepare oysters for us and made us sit at the table until we finished our plate. I tried them again once as an adult and still had a bad experience. I will not go near them at all now.
one thing i wouldn't do is force some one to eat shell fish,if they are unsure ,if my wife eats them she will be doubled up within a couple of hours,with her stomach spinning like a twin tub at full speed .....until the end comes
:sick:
the rest of us eat shell fish at source

one thing i wouldn't do is force some one to eat shell fish,if they are unsure ,if my wife eats them she will be doubled up within a couple of hours,with her stomach spinning like a twin tub at full speed .....until the end comes
:sick:
the rest of us eat shell fish at source

Oh your poor wife, is she allergic to them? That is terrible. I will never have a taste for oysters, they are just too mushy and slimy for me.

My daughter is a year and a half old, and she LOVES raw sweet onions, ginger, and olives! Her taste is quite unique :)

Oh your poor wife, is she allergic to them? That is terrible. I will never have a taste for oysters, they are just too mushy and slimy for me.
we think now she must be!
we also went to the largest restaurant in the uk ,well it was at the time,in Bristol,its a massive multi national buffet ,she must have eaten something that contained shell fish and I have never seen some one go down so quick, with abdominal pains,she was on all fours in the city like a drunk hen on a hen night,she was not sick but she was rough :sick:

Back
Top Bottom