Food or drink related New Year resolutions (2022)

I am going to lay off of the beer a bit more..I don't drink a lot of them, which is a great accomplishment because I've quaffed enough to float a boat as a younger man..... but even one makes me lethargic after dinner and I end up hitting the couch and eating sweets..I'm a lot more disciplined with I abstain..I'm more likely to pursue one of my hobbies or complete a domestic chore...I also sleep better. If I was to have a couple of glasses of wine before and with dinner, I'm more likely to wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back asleep

I am going to lay off of the beer a bit more..I don't drink a lot of them, which is a great accomplishment because I've quaffed enough to float a boat as a younger man..... but even one makes me lethargic after dinner and I end up hitting the couch and eating sweets..I'm a lot more disciplined with I abstain..I'm more likely to pursue one of my hobbies or complete a domestic chore...I also sleep better. If I was to have a couple of glasses of wine before and with dinner, I'm more likely to wake up in the middle of the night and have a hard time falling back asleep

Screen Shot 2022-01-10 at 2.32.29 AM.jpg

CD

Being retired and in order to extend my stay in Thailand every 12 months, I need a sum of ฿800,000.00 (c. £18,000.00) in a Thai bank for the previous 12 months or a certified monthly income of ฿65.000.00 (c. £1,500.00). Both of these methods require substantial documentation from banks, pension providers, etc., as proof. Also proof of current address has to be provided with written certification from the house/hotel owner.

However, that is the legal way.

Should you so wish, all these onerous requirements will disappear by slipping a sum of ฿15,000.00 - ฿20,000.00 (depending upon the province) to the Immigration Officer in charge.
So business as usual then. :)

Russ

Back
Top Bottom