Foods you hate

Local time
12:09 AM
Liver, unless I've turned it into pate.

Salsify, root vegetables shouldn't taste of fish.

Parsnips, because they're parsnips.

Lychee's - just too weird for my taste/palette
Cheese - unless it's melted on pizza/spag bol (parmesan)/toasted sarnies!!
Olives - although I can eat them if pushed, they generally make me go

Mushrooms. Although it's not really a 'hate', just a 'can't make myself like'. I want to like them, I can understand people who do, I just... can't. It's a texture thing, and I think I then associate the flavour with the texture, so I'd struggle to eat even a cream soup.

I've tried a few new foods since knowing Night Train, and found that I liked trotters, but tripe was a step too far.

What kind of wierdo doesn't like cheese!!?:wink:

Mushrooms. Although it's not really a 'hate', just a 'can't make myself like'. I want to like them, I can understand people who do, I just... can't. It's a texture thing, and I think I then associate the flavour with the texture, so I'd struggle to eat even a cream soup.

I've tried a few new foods since knowing Night Train, and found that I liked trotters, but tripe was a step too far.

What kind of wierdo doesn't like cheese!!?:wink:

Cheese is the food of the gods... I cannot do with avacados, tasteless and slimey

Who doesn't like olives, cheese and liver? Possible? :o_o:
I don't like shortcrust pastry - sweet or savoury, minestrone soup, the roll bit of "morning rolls" :yuck:

Olives if they are good ones are delicious , cheap nasty ones are satins snot , it's the same with liver good fresh well preped nicely cooked its a pleasure to eat maybe with a onion marmalade and creamy potato dish , I could not eat it with out a nice garnish , this where's a lot of people go wrong, I had liver and didn't like it when I was young, but now eat chicken , calves and lambs steer off pigs liver ,

Olives if they are good ones are delicious , cheap nasty ones are satins snot , it's the same with liver good fresh well preped nicely cooked its a pleasure to eat maybe with a onion marmalade and creamy potato dish , I could not eat it with out a nice garnish , this where's a lot of people go wrong, I had liver and didn't like it when I was young, but now eat chicken , calves and lambs steer off pigs liver ,

I like liver but TVC doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom