Foods you hate

Andouillette,a nasty sausage here is a link to a brilliant summary http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/blog/120-Toulouse/
I have tried to stomach it a few times but ,there is no way I could do that to myself ,I have tried many foods but this is grade one filth , one variety I tried was 40 euros a kilo,still stank
I second that - and any other sort of offal. As far as I'm concerned, offal is - offal. :roflmao:

I have a good story about andouillettes. A few years ago, we were in Normandy with friends in a cottage at Barfleur. We bought some andouillettes and cooked them on the barbecue. We'd had a few glasses of wine, so we didn't really notice what we were eating, but the next day, we were in the cottage on our own, so I decided to cook the rest of them. The smell made me feel sick, and when I remembered that I'd eaten them the night before, I was sick.

A while later, we were reading about andouillettes in a book on French food, and it said that General De Gaulle loved them, but his dog wouldn't touch them. Got to be bad if a dog turns his nose up.

Back
Top Bottom