Getting a New Car!!

Which Toyota denied in court. Then later admitted they'd lied.

I never knew that this went to court!

I know that people were trying to sue them a few years ago, over the gas pedal supposedly becoming stuck in the accelerating position while on a highway!! :headshake::stop:

I never knew that this went to court!

I know that people were trying to sue them over the gas pedal supposedly becoming stuck in the accelerating position while on a highway!! :headshake::stop:
Car dealer from Ireland a few years ago. Took them and won. they now have to display both names, not just one or the other. Parts ordered arrived in the same boxes, but the Lexus parts cost more.

Car dealer from Ireland a few years ago. Took them and won. they now have to display both names, not just one or the other. Parts ordered arrived in the same boxes, but the Lexus parts cost more.

Probably because the Lexus cost more than the Camry if the consumer wants their vehicle to be more glorified & luxuriously appointed. :headshake::stop:

It's glorified version is the Lexus.
I meant with the phone "wired in" to the car. The major car manufacturer's all seem to be bringing similar systems onto the market.
Using the phone as a kind of radar.

Yeah, most car makers are doing that these days. A friend of mine, his Chrysler 300-S has one. But he says that his does not alert him om incoming text messages.
Mine does. :wink:

Does it pick up on other similar equipped vehicles and warn you if not in your line of sight?

Probably the next one up or higher does that. My friend's Chrysler 300-S does that.
When vehicles on either side of his lane are approaching and are close enough to his car, a light in the side view mirrors will come on, letting him know. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom