Gingersnaps

I had to look up parkin, because I'd never heard of it. I'm surprised I'd never heard of gingerbread made with oatmeal, especially with the recent oatmeal craze, but I'll have to try it.

par·kin
ˈpärkin/
noun
BRITISH
  1. a kind of dark gingerbread, typically with a soft, dry texture, made with oatmeal and molasses.
I love Parkins! Aldis here in the UK sell them, and they're lovely! I will have to make some from scratch for my self :) Ginger beer is another great tasting quick way to get your gingery fix! :D

I love Parkins! Aldis here in the UK sell them, and they're lovely! I will have to make some from scratch for my self :) Ginger beer is another great tasting quick way to get your gingery fix! :D
Do Aldis sell them? I have an Aldi's at the end of my road so will check that out!

Yeah! I haven't had them for a little while, but they always usually have them so should still sell them! :)
OK! Must remember to look tomorrow. You are in the UK, @Elvisish! I'm in Kent, where are you? My memory is very poor, so if people don't put their location below their picture, I forget (or didn't know in the first place). To see how just go to How to add your location to below your avatar.

I like ginger beer too. I'm wondering if there are real ale ginger beers. That would be good!

Back
Top Bottom