Goat cheese and basil stuffed breasts

pocofan

Local time
7:30 AM
Heard this is really good. Goat cheese with basil stuffed into flattened and breaded chicken breasts. Anybody tried it ? Any suggestions of what I might add ?

Heard this is really good. Goat cheese with basil stuffed into flattened and breaded chicken breasts. Anybody tried it ? Any suggestions of what I might add ?

How do you stuff the breasts if they are flattened? Do you mean the breasts are rolled around the filling as in a a ballotine - like this?

1590340600325.png

Ciao,
There is similar as this in south Italia, I make some time I use Caprino and put either little Pancetta or Milano Salumi inside also. As MG say if breasts flat then you have to roll an tie. I serve this as start to meal with a nice salad or you may also put on Polenta.

Sarana x

Are you familiar with the technique of cutting a pocket in a chicken breast, leaving just a small slit in the side?

Sun-dried tomato (chopped) is good with goat's cheese and basil. Or if you like olives, some chopped black olives? Or maybe try wrapping the chicken in prosciutto ham - that would go well with the filling.

Sun-dried tomato (chopped) is good with goat's cheese and basil. Or if you like olives, some chopped black olives? Or maybe try wrapping the chicken in prosciutto ham - that would go well with the filling.
I like that sun dried tomato addition. Thank You

Back
Top Bottom