good customer service feedback

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
7:57 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I'm useless at writing feedback. But I would like to do so for a company that I have received excellent service from both times I have used them.

The shop concerned only recently opened their online shop going by the order numbers... My 2nd order number was 300 and something. Their website however does take a little working out...

They always contact me immediately, by phone, if there is an issue with the order such as an item not being in stock or as with my first order being incorrectly described online as salted when it was actually unsalted and always dispatch the order very quickly. The order arrives very promptly (via parcel force) and the company have on both occasions emailed to check that the order has arrived and that everything was OK with it. Both times there have been a free gift with the order (and not something cheap either).

The contact with them had been excellent and I can't fault their service or stock quality and would happily recommend them and I have mentioned there here on CookingBite.

Now I need to put that into a sensible set of words for some feedback to them for their website, does anyone have any suggestions please?

Try to be brief, as people don't usually like to read big long stories when they are checking to see if a company has a good record with their customers.

Try to emphasize that they did a very good job communicating with you and made the effort to get your order to you correctly. Sounds like they took the initiative when a problem showed up and worked to fix it. That's huge in the customer service aspect, people checking feedback will want to know that they are on top of it.

Back
Top Bottom