1/4 cup butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 clove garlic (crushed)
1-1/2 cups Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
1 spaghetti squash
1/2 cup olive oil
10-12 seedless grapes per serving
Chopped spinach (optional)
- Make spaghetti squash (Here is a how-to video)
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes, then add garlic and cheese and whisk quickly, heating through. Stir in parsley.
- Place spaghetti squash on plate. Top with some ground pepper.
- Top "noodles" with Alfredo sauce.
- Place 10-12 grapes on top.
- Drizzle more Alfredo sauce on top of grapes.