Great British Bake Off

Is there a format for doing so?
Not really a format for laying out the recipe as such. I usually post a recipe with a short intro, then a photo of the dish, then Ingredients list and Method. Like this: Recipe Potato, Marrow and Pepper Stew with Dried Limes

To post a recipe:
  1. Go to the forum which is most relevant. In the case of cakes, that will obviously be Baking, Bread Making and Cakes.
  2. Click on 'Post a New Thread' on top right of screen.
  3. You will then be presented with a text box. Click on 'No Prefix' (top left) and you will see a drop down menu. Choose 'Recipe'.
  4. Type your recipe title into the 'Thread Title' field.
  5. Type your recipe into the message box and upload you photo(s).
  6. If you are reproducing a recipe from another website (or other publication), include a credit. The same goes if you use photos taken from other sources.
For more info about the Recipe tag, see here: Using the prefix "Recipe"

Hope this helps!

Well, it ended as expected. When Candice said i'm good enough, it all made sense, the heavy make up, over the top bakes etc..quite clearly she has been made to feel not good enough for a very long time hence her insecurity.

I did think her final show stopper was the best of the lot.

My main disappointment with the last show is that it seemed to choose things that were more ordinary than normal (not necessarily easy). I wanted more showiness, it seemed a bit more like a week 1 challenge in some ways though not having to make 5 things for a picnic.

I did think her final show stopper was the best of the lot.

My main disappointment with the last show is that it seemed to choose things that were more ordinary than normal (not necessarily easy). I wanted more showiness, it seemed a bit more like a week 1 challenge in some ways though not having to make 5 things for a picnic.

I agree her show stopper was the best. A lame end to what has become quite an institution. A picnic is just a picnic.

I have my eyes shut and fingers in my ears regarding this thread. I'm watching it recorded tonight!!!!!!!!!! Lal la la, la la la...

This year is done, a worthy winner.
I found Alice to be really annoying, constant gurning, and a 'please like me' attitude. This evening it became apparent that she has spent her life trying to be good enough for her parents, most people say good luck-her folks said 'good planning' .

Back
Top Bottom