3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 Tbsp. honey
1½ tsp. Sriracha
1 tsp. granulated garlic or garlic powder
1½ avocados, cut into ¾" pieces
1 serrano chile, thinly sliced
½ cup cilantro leaves with tender stems

Directions
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat. Brush ears of corn with butter; season with salt and pepper. Grill turning occasionally until kernels are very tender and charred in spots, 10–12 minutes. Let cool slightly. Then cut kernels from cobs.

Meanwhile, whisk lime juice, honey, Sriracha, granulated garlic, and 1½ tsp. salt in a large bowl to combine. Add corn, avocados, chile, and cilantro to vinaigrette and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap, pressing in direct contact with salad to prevent avocados from turning brown. Chill at least 2 hours.

Do Ahead: Salad can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled

A great combo of contrasting tastes and textures here.

Here is a question - does Sriracha sauce sold in the USA have MSG in it? I can't abide MSG ans always know immediately if its in something. Unfortunately the Sriracha sold here contains it. The answer of course, would be to make my I own...

A great combo of contrasting tastes and textures here.

Here is a question - does Sriracha sauce sold in the USA have MSG in it? I can't abide MSG ans always know immediately if its in something. Unfortunately the Sriracha sold here contains it. The answer of course, would be to make my I own...

The stuff we have doesn't list it in the ingredients. You could probably sub gochujang, sambal or the adobo from a can of chipotle in adobo.

Back
Top Bottom