1 19 oz can black beans
1 can Guinness®
2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms

For Serving:
Steamed basmati rice
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup grated aged cheddar

Directions:
  1. Heat olive oil in a large heavy saucepan or casserole dish. Add onion and sauté until softened. Add cumin, oregano, sea salt and pepper and stir for 1 to 2 minutes. Add ground beef and break apart with wooden spoon. Continue to cook until beef is browned all over.
  2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together malt vinegar, paprika and chili powder to make a paste. Stir into beef until well combined, about 1 minute. Stir in tomato paste, diced tomatoes, beans and can of Guinness®. Add mushrooms if using and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and allow chili to simmer for 1.5 to 2 hours, stirring often. Add more Guinness® or water if necessary.
  3. Spoon rice into the bottom of bowls, top with chili and serve with dollops of sour cream and lots of grated cheddar and sliced green onions.

http://recipegeek.com/recipes-menus/dinners-lunch/recipe-guinness-black-bean-chili

My Guinness have disappeared. I think someone got tired of seeing them around and being told not to touch them. I'll get some more and I'll be quiet about it even here. I will just make something one day and present it. This seems a nice recipe though. Nothing scary about this one.

My Guinness have disappeared. I think someone got tired of seeing them around and being told not to touch them. I'll get some more and I'll be quiet about it even here. I will just make something one day and present it. This seems a nice recipe though. Nothing scary about this one.
Sleep walker?

Back
Top Bottom