Had friends over last night.....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Food Discussions' started by rascal, 14 Jul 2019 at 1:12 AM.

Tags:
  1. rascal

rascal Über Member

a mate called around yesterday morning to give me some eggs, I asked if they were busy that night. No, quick txt to another friend and we all had a date. I cooked stuff from the freezer. Garlic bread then roast chicken, I had a really big one in the freezer. I served with roast pumpkin, corn on the cob, mash swede and a gravy. Also I did a stuffed potatoe that was the star.
    I microwaved 3 large potatoes after pricking them, then I scooped the potatoe out of them and discarded.
    I boiled 3 sweet potatoe ( we call them kumara here) and mashed, then added fried sweet shallots and bacon. Mixed with butter and pepper I stuffed the shells and reheated. They were really nice and I got great comments . Pics to follow of the star. Stuffed potatoes.

Russ

2. rascal

rascal Über Member

Mash and pre cooked. I added chopped chives to give colour in the mash. And cheese before heating.

Russ

image.jpeg image.jpeg

morning glory likes this.
  3. rascal

rascal Über Member

Then euchre until midnight. Was a very very funny night, my partner cheats,lol. Very badly,lol. I'm a bit hung over today.

Russ