Happy Halloween!

IMG_6547.jpeg
IMG_6546.jpeg
IMG_6545.jpeg
IMG_6544.jpeg
IMG_6543.jpeg
IMG_6542.jpeg

A few places around here are trimmed up ready, we don't so no one comes to our house. I do like to see little ones dressed up, they look so cute.

I added these little pumpkins to my on-line shopping delivery last night as they were reduced to 10p each. I'm not sure if they are worth cooking. All pumpkins are edible of course but I have bought some before which were intended for ornamental use and found tgem tough and tasteless. At the moment they are on my mantlepiece.

20231031_120110.jpg

Last edited:
I think those tiny pumpkins are really just for decoration.

Well, we have already had a trick today. The water in our community was turned off around 9:45 this morning, with 20 minutes of notice for some repair/maintenance work. We got the notification as we were driving through the exit gates on the way to a doctor appointment. It was supposed to be off for about 2 hours. It's now been 4. So, i guess we'll be going out for dinner. Hope that will end up being a treat.

I saw 3 small groups of kids go right past our driveway last night but noone came up the drive. 1 kid had a pumpkin for a head. I believe some people put streamers on their letter box to let them know. We didn't. We had candy to give out.

Russ

A few places around here are trimmed up ready, we don't so no one comes to our house. I do like to see little ones dressed up, they look so cute.

Thanks for the reminder. My outside lights come on at night automatically unless I manually turn them off. I just turned them off. :okay:

CD

Back
Top Bottom