Harry Potter Le Creuset

Personally I think they are overrated. Plus, the enamel discolours over time.

The light colored enamel inside does discolor. But, the reason they use a light colored enamel inside, instead of something like black, is because your food in progress is easier to see on a light background.

Le Creuset (or Staub) is something you can buy, and hand down to your kids some day.

CD

I am guessing that these were created for the seriously obsessed Harry Potter fans, who will buy them, and never cook with them. They will continue to live off of McDonald's and Twinkies. Their cooking tool of choice will continue to be a microwave oven.
I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I would love to get these items and actually cook food in I just can't see spending $100 and above for them. I had McDonald's last week and I cant stand their food. I rather cook my own food.

And probably won't, since I'll never watch any of the films!! 😡
If you don't watch it to learn what it is, you might play it by mistake. You might be playing it...right now! 😱 :wink:

I actually don't care for HP either. I've seen probably one complete movie and bits of some other ones (much like Star Wars movies), but I've actually read the first book, overnight in an airport, and was not impressed in the least.

If you don't watch it to learn what it is, you might play it by mistake. You might be playing it...right now! 😱 :wink:

I actually don't care for HP either. I've seen probably one complete movie and bits of some other ones (much like Star Wars movies), but I've actually read the first book, overnight in an airport, and was not impressed in the least.
I don't play games anyway. :whistling:

I've seen all the HP movies. I like them all, although the last one was tough to watch, as all of the actors playing students at Hogwarts were in their early 20s. The earlier ones were better.

But, I don't have any HP merchandise. I don't have any movie merchandise. Well, I used to have a Walther PPK. 😎 Dog... Caseydog.

CD

And probably won't, since I'll never watch any of the films!! 😡
There you go.
I saw my kids rolling on the floor watching "Friends", which I thought was about as funny as root canal therapy with no anaesthetic. " DAD! You´ve got no sense of humour!":eek:
Then there was the Simpsons, which to me, is so stupid, it´s not even worth watching. Yet it´s one of the most-watched shows on TV.
BUT - thank goodness there are lots of people in this world who like (and dislike) lots of different things, otherwise it would be a very boring place.

There you go.
I saw my kids rolling on the floor watching "Friends", which I thought was about as funny as root canal therapy with no anaesthetic. " DAD! You´ve got no sense of humour!":eek:
Then there was the Simpsons, which to me, is so stupid, it´s not even worth watching. Yet it´s one of the most-watched shows on TV.
BUT - thank goodness there are lots of people in this world who like (and dislike) lots of different things, otherwise it would be a very boring place.

The kids whom I was babysitting with watches it also. They just love it! They were trying to get ME to watch it. i said No, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom