Have you tried Grilled Lamb Chops at Lornhorn?

Deeishere111

Veteran
Local time
1:00 AM
Has anyone tried grilled lamb chops? This is one of my favorite dishes at Lornhorn Restaurant. They serve it with cooked spinach and spicy mash potatoes. The lamb is very tender and flavorful. I would love to be able to make this at home. Have you made lamb chops before? I really would not care if the meat is expensive. I think this dish is worth the cost.

longhorn-steakhouse-grilled-lamb-chops.jpg

They are easily available in the UK. I don't do them that often but they are a lot cheaper here than in the USA, I have learned. Here they are regarded as quite an every day cut of meat (although more expensive than pork chops). Are you in the States? It helps to add your location under your picture. Its easy. See here: How to add your location to below your avatar

Longhorn is one of our favorite places and since we live in Canada and don't have Longhorn here we don't get there very often. Honestly I had never even had the steak there, for some reason I never get steak at a restaurant, I'm scared I won't like it and have to send it back because it's not cooked properly for me. My husband always has the steak there and kept telling me to try it so I did and boy was I ever wrong. It was delicious, heck, everything I've had at Longhorn is good so I may have to try the lamb chops because that looks divine.

I feel like I have seen this restaurant in the US but I have never been there. Is it a US restaurant only? I'll check. Lamb is quite expensive in my opinion but lots of things are here. I have not had any in a while as I've mostly been into chicken and fish for some time now. When I used to eat lamb, I used to like to play around with lots of herbs and spices and barbecue sauce and stick it in the oven. The results were always great and might probably give Longhorn a good run for their money.

I feel like I have seen this restaurant in the US but I have never been there. Is it a US restaurant only? I'll check. Lamb is quite expensive in my opinion but lots of things are here. I have not had any in a while as I've mostly been into chicken and fish for some time now. When I used to eat lamb, I used to like to play around with lots of herbs and spices and barbecue sauce and stick it in the oven. The results were always great and might probably give Longhorn a good run for their money.
Seems as if there a couple of Longhorn diners around London. Its not my kind of food at all - massive plates of meat. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom