Hello cooking bites

PabloLerntKochen

Über Member
Local time
2:57 PM
Hello, my name is Pablo and I'm from Germany. Right now I'm learning how to cook like a professional in a french restaurant and here I want to learn more about english communication. Stay healthy.
PS: the last forum kicked me out after two days, because of blog spamming and I don't know what I was doing wrong, I hope I won't go on your nerves.

I've been seeing your name for a few days in the "who's online" list. Glad to see you post. The moderators here are pretty cool. If you do something out of line, they will tell you, not just kick you off. I hope you will participate in and contribute to the discussions on the forum.

BTW, welcome from Texas. Texas BBQ originated with German immigrants to Texas, where beef was abundant, and they needed a way to preserve it. So, they smoked it, and a new food group was born.

CD

Welcome to the forum Pablo. A Sri Lankan here.
Different people define spamming in different ways. lol. Don't worry about that. Here you will find friendly people who are willing both to help and to learn.

PS: the last forum kicked me out after two days, because of blog spamming and I don't know what I was doing wrong, I hope I won't go on your nerves.

Welcome from Maidstone. Kent, UK PabloLerntKochen :hungry:. You will be fine here as long as you don't push blog links in your posts. We are primarily a discussion forum and we have a broad international membership. Simply join in our discussions and get to know people!

Back
Top Bottom