Herbs & Spices

I've got a spice tin thing (can't remember its fancy name), a spice rack and various small tubs etc in a cupboard. Will do pics later. I mostly cook Indian food so it's almost all herbs and spices used for curries etc I have. I've started getting mine from a supplier thru ebay as it works out much, much cheaper than buying the Schwartz jars.
I have found a slightly cheaper method still. My mother periodically goes to Spain and always needs an excuse to go to a certain market so provided I provide her with a list of what I want in Spanish, I get my herbs & spices free... she hasn't asked for any money yet :D...
otherwise it is online as well - though a couple of the ebay shops are cheaper if you go to their websites direct, so do check the prices out... I recently asked one of my suppliers if they were getting any more hemp flour in because there was nothing on ebay and they have actually come back to me to let me know it is substantially cheaper on their online shop and will be back in stock in a couple of weeks...

Back
Top Bottom