Hi everyone!

Cthulhu

Local time
5:32 AM
hello, I'm Antonella from Italy
I love ethnic food so I was searching a forum with people from all over the world, if possible :D ...to capture their kitchen secrets!
I think this love for foreigners food is a consequence of my passion for travels joins my great interest in cooking

other things that I love: roleplay games, metal music, Lovecraft and Philiph K. Dick, Sci-fi, anime

and...think that's all for now :D

Hi, welcome from Ohio US.

We certainly do have a good representation of cultures here, so you should fit right in.

What are some of your favorite cuisines, and what things do you like to cook/eat?

Welcome from Kent in the UK. :welcome:. We do have quite an international membership here which is why I love this forum. I hope you enjoy being a member.

Hi, welcome from Ohio US.

We certainly do have a good representation of cultures here, so you should fit right in.

What are some of your favorite cuisines, and what things do you like to cook/eat?
I'm strong in my region cuisine :D emilia romagna, so lasagne, pasta with meat ragù, brasato...
I like also spices and curry, so recipes with madras like indian recipes, the green thai with coconut milk, the japanese kare...I love paprika, the sweet one from Hungary and the smoked one from spain...I also bought louisiana cajun mix, found it awesome, but I try it only with chicken owen cooked with beer and on potatoes...

Here in Italy we use a lot of herbs: rosemary, sage, thyme and bay leaf, oregan, basil and parsley...super aromatic 😍

Welcome! I'll share with you my kitchen secrets if you'll recommend me a metal band to check out.

I'm strong in my region cuisine :D emilia romagna, so lasagne, pasta with meat ragù, brasato...
I like also spices and curry, so recipes with madras like indian recipes, the green thai with coconut milk, the japanese kare...I love paprika, the sweet one from Hungary and the smoked one from spain...I also bought louisiana cajun mix, found it awesome, but I try it only with chicken owen cooked with beer and on potatoes...

Here in Italy we use a lot of herbs: rosemary, sage, thyme and bay leaf, oregan, basil and parsley...super aromatic 😍

Welcome from Texas. There are a few of us with Cajun cooking backgrounds. I grew up in a Cajun area. Cajun foods and Italian foods are two of my favorites (my family came to America from Torino about 110 years ago). Of course, Italian recipes changed when Italian immigrants came to America, due to what was available and cheap as far as ingredients. But, I can find old world recipes here, and hopefully you will add some.

CD

Welcome! I'll share with you my kitchen secrets if you'll recommend me a metal band to check out.
sure! the mission of every metalhead is to suggest his favourite bands :roflmao: wich kind of metal do you prefer?
some of my favourites are Fates Warning, Ayreon, Amorphis, Epica...
but if you want an ass breaking LP, and if you like prog, absolutely "Bilateral" from Leprous and "one hour by the concrete lake" from Pain of salvation

Back
Top Bottom