Hi From a New Vegan!

roxybeme1997

Local time
7:07 PM
Roxy, 23, F.

Just turned vegan this year. Hoping to learn some great vegan recipes and cooking tricks on this forum.

Hit me!

Hi and welcome to CookingBites.

:welcome:

I'm vegan+eggs from my own chickens only...
Technically I'm a vegetarian that's allergic (anaphylaxis) to dairy and doesn't generally eat honey, so vegan plus eggs but I'll only eat eggs from my own chickens simply because of major welfare concerns regarding, well you know the story!

There are a few on here who are vegetarian, plus many who cook for vegans (family or friends) plus a few hardcore carnivores! So all aspects of coming need to be accepted and tolerated here. No one will try to persuade you against your convictions though.

SNSSO
(Site owner)

Last edited:
Welcome !!!

While I an omnivore, I often cook for vegetarians (or did, until COVID, and hope to do so again). I'll make foods that vegans would appreciate, too - just that none are living close enough by to enjoy it even prior to the pandemic.

There's plenty of food you'll enjoy here, so feel free to just jump on in!

Hi, welcome!

We're not vegan ourselves, but have several family members who are, so I'm frequently exposed to veg dishes and recipes, and we usually try to have a couple of veg-only nights each week.

Welcome from Sri Lanka
I'm not a vegan but I'm more of a vegetable and fruit guy than a "carnivorous" lol.

Roxy, 23, F.

Just turned vegan this year. Hoping to learn some great vegan recipes and cooking tricks on this forum.

Hit me!
Welcome! I am not vegan but I was a vegetarian a number of years ago. I still tend to like way more vegetables than I do meat, but I love my dairy. If I may ask, what made you decide to go vegan? You don't have to answer that, of course, I was just curious.

Welcome to the forum!

Yeah, 3 messages...but there's a lot to do in Atlanta. It's a big, fun city (or at least it was pre-COVID).

Back
Top Bottom