Homemade noodles

Crab is one of my faves too. And lobster, when I can afford it.

Ah yes, lobster is my ultimate favorite. And, I love the combination of lobster and clams. Scallops and oysters are other favorites. I come from a line of seafood lovers. I'm not sure what happened to my mom and brother and sister, but my dad and I loved indulging in seafood feasts.

Oysters...now your talking! I'm lucky here. Whitstable is a few miles away and its oysters are famous. Also, I can generally get them from the supermarket. Should I be ashamed to admit that I usually eat oysters at least once a week? Think we've veered off topic...

Oysters...now your talking! I'm lucky here. Whitstable is a few miles away and its oysters are famous. Also, I can generally get them from the supermarket. Should I be ashamed to admit that I usually eat oysters at least once a week? Think we've veered off topic...

Oysters are plentiful here, as well, and since lobster and clams (and scallops, my other favorite) are more difficult to get, I substitute oysters to quench my seafood cravings. Yes, we have strayed off topic :speechless:.

Back
Top Bottom