How and why did you choose your name for this forum?

cookieee

Local time
8:24 AM
Back in '06 when I joined another forum, I wanted to use the name cook, taken, changed it to cookie, taken, added another e, taken, added another e. Waalaaaa I became known as cookieee. Used it ever since.

How about you?

My nickname/familiar name is Reuben, and since a reuben is also a food item, I just stuck "Tasty" in front of it.

I could just have easily been MisterReuben or SirReuben or CaptReuben or WonderReuben or...

I started a similar thread in August 2018, Your Screen Name and Avatar. Merge?

When I signed up here last spring, I was pretty much decided on my developing farmstead name - this is its second year (still shaky as far as growing things go, despite the chickens). Turns out I still haven't decided -- it was going to be Mountain Cat Farm. Now I'm a lot less sure what to name this place. Anyhow, since I THOUGHT I was set on it... I chose the name Mountain Cat when I signed up here.

I go by CraigC as that is my name. I also use Dogboa on some forums. Dogboa is a name given to ETBs as from a side view they look like a canine and one sub species is Corallus caninus.

jojopops70 was the beginning of my very first email account, but the jojopops part came from when I was 6/7 years old. My name is always shortened to Jo or JoJo, I was spending time round my cousins when an advert for Cocopops cereal was on TV, the lyrics in the song were 'I'd rather have a bowl of cocopops'...… from there jojopops developed! To this day (I'm now 31) my cousin still calls me jojopops, or pops for short!

Russell got me called rascal over 30 years ago, as I was a salesman (self) and people thought I was a bit of a ratbag, they names me rascal. Number plate is also rascal.

Russ

I've just been thinking, my older brother couldn't say Russell as a wee kid, he's 18 months older than me. He could only say muzzy. I still get called muzzy by old family members. And I mean old. My cousins in Australia still calls me muzzy.

Russ

In the recreational vehicle forums I’m known as the Trailer Park Casanova.

This being a class act food and beverage forum I stepped up my game with a classier screen name.
Being taken as a gentleman by the forum ladies is foremost and hopefully my screen name assures it.

In the recreational vehicle forums I’m known as the Trailer Park Casanova.

This being a class act food and beverage forum I stepped up my game with a classier screen name.
Being taken as a gentleman by the forum ladies is foremost and hopefully my screen name assures it.
I was just going to ask you to post on this thread, and being the gentleman that you are, you knew what I wanted. 😉

Back
Top Bottom