Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Slightly crispy

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Done to death crispy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • *I don't like bacon (I'm a weirdo)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I like my bacon. I will pretty much eat it however it's presented, except raw. My favorite would probably be somewhat crisp, but I will eat it very crispy, and sometimes even will eat it burnt. I occasionally like it chewy, but I do lean toward the crispy end of the bacon spectrum. Life is better with bacon.

I like my bacon. I will pretty much eat it however it's presented, except raw. My favorite would probably be somewhat crisp, but I will eat it very crispy, and sometimes even will eat it burnt. I occasionally like it chewy, but I do lean toward the crispy end of the bacon spectrum. Life is better with bacon.
How about this then? Available from Trader Joe's:

wn-uncured-bacon-ganache-bar.png

I would like my bacon to be slightly crispy. But that was long time ago when I was still young. But now I try to avoid eating bacon already because I know this kind of food is not healthy for our body.

How about this then? Available from Trader Joe's:

View attachment 1470

Oh yes, I would definitely try that, it sounds yummy. It seems bacon is being used in a lot of desserts these days. I don't eat it nearly as much as I used to, since the prices have increased significantly. I'll have to look for something like that when I go shopping :D.

Oh yes, I would definitely try that, it sounds yummy. It seems bacon is being used in a lot of desserts these days. I don't eat it nearly as much as I used to, since the prices have increased significantly. I'll have to look for something like that when I go shopping :D.
Actually, I'd try it too. Salty and sweet works a treat...

My family loves bacon but my kids are particular about how they eat their bacon. My youngest loves his bacon chewy so I have to pull his out of the pan first. Then I like my bacon slightly crispy so mine slices come off the pan second. My oldest son likes his crispy so I have to leave his bacon on the longest. If he find some chewy fat on his bacon he won't eat it. My husband is easy going about bacon and just loves bacon any way. We all agree that burnt bacon is the worst though.

Back
Top Bottom