Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Slightly crispy

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Done to death crispy

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • *I don't like bacon (I'm a weirdo)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I do no like dry bacon, I want it crispy but I also want it chewable. On a salad it can be very dry and crispy.

I want my bacon to crumble when I take a bite. I go for that crumbly texture especially when I have it for breakfast it reminds me of our usual family breakfast. A crisp crumbly bacon on almost any food I like

I like my bacon with the just the right crispiness, not too soft and not too hard. Also, this might be weird for some but I put maple syrup on my bacon. The mix of sweet and salty is how I like it. This is making me salivate. LOL.

All of the fat in the bacon has to be completely rendered before I will even touch it. The more crispy the better for me. I like mine when it is at the point of almost burnt, but not quite there yet.

yeh - I'll happily accept that I am a weirdo! I did like ham as a child, particularly honey roast but never bacon! Mind you I gave up meat when I was 11 or 12....

So where is my suitable emicon for being a weirdo?
:wacky:? or
thweirdo.gif

There is a restaurant where we eat our favorite breakfast. It is called Pancakes. My usual order is pancakes with crispy bacon. But almost always, the bacon is soft and not fully brown. To me, that kind of bacon is raw or uncooked. The server would always reason out that they don't fry to toast the bacon because it will become small. Huh, just that? But in fairness, the server will come back with the bacon to my desired well done crispiness.

Back
Top Bottom