How do you eat your lamb?

Lamb is not a very popular meat in my country so I am not fond of eating lamb meat. But I do browse recipes about it and see if it is applicable to pork or beef cuts. The first time I ate lamb was when I was in Saudi Arabia they call it "Laham" and it is a simple dish oven roasted with a spicy flavored dipping sauce on the side. Lamb Tastes good but it has a "gamey" smell and taste some may not like the meat texture when it is in your mouth but for me it was just fine, I remember I ate a lot back then of course with a big bowl of flavored basmati rice. lip smacking good.

Lamb is not a very popular meat in my country so I am not fond of eating lamb meat. But I do browse recipes about it and see if it is applicable to pork or beef cuts. The first time I ate lamb was when I was in Saudi Arabia they call it "Laham" and it is a simple dish oven roasted with a spicy flavored dipping sauce on the side. Lamb Tastes good but it has a "gamey" smell and taste some may not like the meat texture when it is in your mouth but for me it was just fine, I remember I ate a lot back then of course with a big bowl of flavored basmati rice. lip smacking good.
You are lucky if you get lamb that tastes gamey. Unfortunately, most lamb sold in supermarkets is very young and hasn't got huge flavour in my experience.

I apply oil and spices on the lamb leg and roast it in a oven or grill. After it is cooked, we slice and eat with hot and spicy dips. We call this tangri kebab.

Back
Top Bottom