How do you record and store your recipes?

I was seriously going to guess that he walked back and forth from the computer to the kitchen. That’s what are used to do, but I couldn’t imagine anyone else being that ridiculous. :laugh:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJVUurokVzjDgM5Ty-ryd_Jh05fASUlv0CNoqm3B1KKb1iu5ps7A.png

Most of mine nowadays end out on my blog. I am so wishing I could access or even find some of Mother's old recipes, as well as Dad's old recipes. Both loved to cook, and I did get some handwritten recipes from them. I transcribed a bunch onto my 1980s computer disks, but... there's not much that will read CP/M operating systems these days. At least out on the web those I add now -- they'll now be out there forever.

Yes. It's at Of Goats and Greens.

Warning, last Friday's post was for a beef tripe (stomach lining) soup. But we should make up for it this Friday with a couple of Japanese salad dressings.

Brilliant! I had a quick peek and it looks very interesting indeed. Please feel free to add an intro to yourself and your blog in our new sub-forum Food Blogging and Food Photography. Intros from members to their blogs will be pinned so they stay at the top of that forum. See here for info: Welcome to the Food Blogger's and Food Photographers' Forum.

Brilliant! I had a quick peek and it looks very interesting indeed. Please feel free to add an intro to yourself and your blog in our new sub-forum Food Blogging and Food Photography. Intros from members to their blogs will be pinned so they stay at the top of that forum. See here for info: Welcome to the Food Blogger's and Food Photographers' Forum.
It's possible that @Mountain Cat hasn't been a member long enough to actually be able to see this area of the forum . See my "report".

Back
Top Bottom