How is the corona virus affecting you?

The public enquiry in the UK is under way. If you are not following it, here is a useful word.
Screenshot_20231031_191213_Chrome.jpg

Side effects of the vaccine? I got my booster a couple of weeks ago, and no side effects at all.

I got a flu shot at the same time -- one shot in each arm. Felt fine afterwards.

CD

Been hearing about bad hearts and the immune systems failing. I had covid apparently but had no symptoms at all.
Just watched the news about enquiry over UK. Doesn't look good for boris.
Russ

Been hearing about bad hearts and the immune systems failing. I had covid apparently but had no symptoms at all.
Just watched the news about enquiry over UK. Doesn't look good for boris.
Conspiration theory. Obviously political opponents looking to cash in.
I had Covid as well. I've had far worse colds.
It's like flu. Most people, it's just a few bad days, but every 1 in a million gets nasty side effects.

Conspiration theory. Obviously political opponents looking to cash in.
I had Covid as well. I've had far worse colds.
It's like flu. Most people, it's just a few bad days, but every 1 in a million gets nasty side effects.

I had been to docs for meds.they also took bloods. Tested neg prior to consultation but my blood said I had covid. Dr rang me and said get to hospital asap. Tested again and positive again. They kept me in overnight and couldn't believe I had no symptoms.
I've always been different lol.

Russ

Got the newest covid shot yesterday (this is my 6th dose total). No side effects at all, not even a sore arm.

I got my flu shot a couple weeks ago - bit of a sore arm for a day or two but really minor this year. Sometimes my arm gets so sore I have to sleep on my other side.

Got the newest covid shot yesterday (this is my 6th dose total). No side effects at all, not even a sore arm.

I got my flu shot a couple weeks ago - bit of a sore arm for a day or two but really minor this year. Sometimes my arm gets so sore I have to sleep on my other side.

I had to sleep on my right side for one night after my Covid booster. I got my flu shot in the right arm, but it wasn't that sore. The Covid shot arm was pretty sore, but only of one day after I got it.

My Covid booster was Moderna, this time. My others were Pfizer. I don't know if that matters.

CD

I’ve had three each of Pfizer and Moderna.

My husband collected a good set and has had two each of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna.

Back
Top Bottom