How much water do you drink?

We have a good, deep well. It's delicious, tastes like spring water. I drink water all day long (probably 2 liters) and then switch to beer, wine, or liquor about 4 nights out of 7, consuming between 1-4 drinks.

I keep a glass of water by my bed and typically wake up and drink in the middle of the night. I do have to pee a lot, LOL. I have had bloodwork done and I do not have any issues such as diabetes that would make me atypically thirsty, I just am. My kidney functions are perfect, though. My doctor told me to keep on doing whatever it is I am doing at 58, because apparently it's working.

You should always drink at least 35 ounces of water a day. This way, you will maintain the water balance in the body. It is essential to consume it not only in the hot season but also in winter. In summer, people do not forget to drink from bottles and cups, but they drink only tea and coffee in winter. Of course, various drinks other than pure water are also considered liquid intake. Even if you ate soup or drank a milkshake, but still pure water is absorbed better. I hope you don't forget about filtering it. I use a good water filter. If you don't know which one to choose, visit site with a top of the best models from different manufacturers.

You should always drink at least 35 ounces of water a day. This way, you will maintain the water balance in the body. It is essential to consume it not only in the hot season but also in winter. In summer, people do not forget to drink from bottles and cups, but they drink only tea and coffee in winter. Of course, various drinks other than pure water are also considered liquid intake. Even if you ate soup or drank a milkshake, but still pure water is absorbed better. I hope you don't forget about filtering it. I use a good water filter. If you don't know which one to choose, visit site with a top of the best models from different manufacturers.
I tend to think 35 ounces is not enough, even when I'm sedentary or during winter. More like 64 ounces plus, IMO.

Last edited:
When I worked pipeline construction in summers during university, my work partner and I would fill a five gallon cooler with ice and water in the morning. At lunch break, we would fill it again. That's ten gallons of water for two men. (after work we drank more water, fortified with barley and hops).

I still sometimes have brutally hot photoshoots, and down massive amounts of water and Gatorade.

But, I don't think I could make myself drink 64 ounces of water if I spend the day in my air-conditioned office at my computer.

People need to listen to their bodies. Our bodies know what we need, and how much. We just need to pay attention.

CD

Doesn't it depend upon your weight?
I suppose it could. I weigh about 145 pounds. I just know that when I wake up in the morning, I usually start out the day with about 20 ounces of water (in a 22 ounce cup close to full) before I do much of anything. I sip another 20 ounces of water throughout the next few hours and refill again and finish before happy hour (if I decide to have wine or drinks). I keep water by the bed at night that I drink while watching TV and I generally wake up and drink periodically during the night. I really average about 70 ounces of water daily, not including morning tea and coffee.

I dont drink juice or soda except in the evenings, and only if it's mixed with booze.

Everybody's different, but I'd feel very thirsty if I only drank 35 ounces of water a day. Thats just a little more than 4 of those standard 1/2 liter (16.9 ounce) water bottles.

But, I don't think I could make myself drink 64 ounces of water if I spend the day in my air-conditioned office at my computer.

People need to listen to their bodies. Our bodies know what we need, and how much. We just need to pay attention.

CD
I'm talking about an entire day, which is 24-hours, not the amount of time spent in an office working.

I hate drinking water by itself, I have one cup of tea a day and no water intake until 9ish when I start drinking, I've switched from rum n Coke because I'm watching my weight to gin and water with lemon juice freshly squeezed from our trees. I'm guessing I'd drink 2 litres of water in my gins. My glass I drink from is a schooner here and in ozzy. 300mls I'm guessing.??
I sometimes will have a glass of juice like I did today. Pineapple.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom