How often do you eat nuts?

I eat them as little as possible.

Some that I really liked (pistachios) I can no longer eat at all for gut reasons. Can't eat pine nuts (sigh) or cashews (no loss there) any more, either. Haven't tested macadamia or Brazil nuts yet.

I do like almonds, but I prefer the flavor - they have to be well-cooked into something to bring out that flavor. Otherwise, no interest at all.

I run screaming from hazelnuts. And the stench of hazelnut coffee makes me want to tape my nostrils shut. This is one nut I will never experiment with to see if I can still eat them without a gut-reaction.

The ex wife loved hazelnut in coffee, especially that hazelnut liqueur in coffee. I don't even like to be in the same room with it.

CD
The pre-flavored stuff, I don't like at all, but regular coffee with the liqueur poured in, I like that a lot.

Just bought my usual supply of nuts:

Used to keep a large bag of peanut M&Ms in my dive equipment service tool box when I worked at Diver's Unlimited. The store manager at the time knew what drawer I kept them in. He was also quite fond of my lobster salad I sometimes brought on the dive boat when I was driving it. It was also quite popular with the divers!

Back
Top Bottom