I have a thing for baking sheet pans. not what you think.

bburned

Local time
1:01 AM
I LOVE me a restaurant supply house. I get my baking sheets there. half pan sheets? dunno. I use them all the time.

I recently bought some tiny ones. 1/8th sheets? ahhh, gotta love them fractions! they have been instrumental in making my kitchen life better. thawing something in the fridge trays, sitting one next to the stove to hold my stirring wooden spoon, resting a cooked steak, even using them as plates on camping trips, I have been using them as workhorses. I bought three of them, and that is about right for my household needs. ironically, I have not used them for any baking. haha

minipan.jpg

I bought a couple of those a while ago (I’m sure I posted it here) and I use them all the time, especially handy when baking/roasting something just for two.

I made my buttermilk biscuits on one this morning, it’s the pan I usually use for croutons, and the pan I use for bacon/sausages. It’s become the sheet pan workhorse around here.

I’ve noticed a lot of “trendy” restaurants around here using them in place of plates!

I don't use mine for baking, either. I do use them for roasting veggies. I have two sizes, and I always wrap them with aluminum foil. I buy the giant size foil at COSTCO, so it will wrap a half pan. But, I usually use my quarter pans. Oh, I also buy mine from Ace Mart, a restaurant supply store.

CD

I LOVE me a restaurant supply house. I get my baking sheets there. half pan sheets? dunno. I use them all the time.

I recently bought some tiny ones. 1/8th sheets? ahhh, gotta love them fractions! they have been instrumental in making my kitchen life better. thawing something in the fridge trays, sitting one next to the stove to hold my stirring wooden spoon, resting a cooked steak, even using them as plates on camping trips, I have been using them as workhorses. I bought three of them, and that is about right for my household needs. ironically, I have not used them for any baking. haha

View attachment 91153
That's so cute!! I bought THESE for serving BBQ meals. They're small & cute!! I bought six of them. :whistling:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom