I Need a new stand mixer!

Cuisinart Stand Mixer..jpg
kitchen-aid-320x295.png

Saw this link that has a survey on the KA mixer vs, the Cuisinart .5.5 qt, Precision Master.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/blog/shopping/kitchenaid-vs-cuisinart-stand-mixer-comparison/

Pound for pound, the Cuisinart machine outweighs the KA in features & performance! Note how the Cuisinart is taller in height.

Last edited:
Went to BB&B late this morning to look at a Cuisinart stand mixer & I was shocked, not to mention ticked off!

All they had on display were the KA mixers!! I don't want another KA stand mixer! That is what the guy there told me. He said that the Cuisinart mixer can be ordered. So he helped me order it. It is expected to come sometime next week. Thought about getting a Bosh Universal, but he told me that they don't carry Bosch machines any more.

With the coupon, they took off close to $50, making the final cost $199!! A savings of close to $43!! :wink:!

Last edited:
nutrimill-artiste-mixer-silver-trim-600.jpg
nutrimill_artiste_dough_hook_-_400115.jpg

I have to try out THIS mixer and dough hook. Heard that it's like the Bosch Universial, but a somewhat smaller version of it!!

If the nutrimill mixer gets lots of popularity, then it may be introduced in more colors, & orange might be one of them. :wink:

Ordered & received the Nutrimill mixer & dough hook. Did a "dry run" with it. I will use it the first chance I get. It should work just like the Bosch Universal mixer, but on a slightly smaller scale. :wink:

wondermix-dough-hook-500.jpg

The dough hook from his machine looks just like that of the Wondermix mixer!! What a ripoff!! :ohmy:

Dinner rolls..jpg

Made some more Kitchenaid pull-apart dinner rolls with the new Nutrimill Artiste Mixer! :wink:

Last edited:
WOW @Shermie
You must bake a lot .
I am not much of a Baker
Much more of a savory home chef
I do enjoy my KA
I make bread at least twice each month
There are only two of us and G needs to limit his carbs.
Thinking about it I probably do not make bread that often
G has to travel a lot. When he is out of town I do not do much baking or cooking.
I would be interested to know what you find different and better about your new machine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom