Icecream or Ice Cream?

ChowDownBob

Supersize Me!
Local time
6:55 PM
I was just going to ask what your favourite flavour of ice cream is, then it struck me, is it icecream or ice cream?

Anyway, I suppose it can be both:

1) Is the correct wording - Icecream or Ice Cream?
2) What is your favourite flavour?

Its 'Ice Cream' according to dictionary definitions. Favourite flavour? Well I don't really eat sweet stuff so if I had an ice cream it would probably have chilli in it! It does work rather well as the hot chilli is tempered by the freezing ice cream.:happy:

Last edited:
As far as I know, the correct spelling is ice cream, but I really think they should call it iced cream. Anyway, I cannot think of a favourite flavour of ice cream at the moment since I tend to like most flavours. However, my top favourites would be French Vanilla, Cherry Vanilla and Maple Almond. Although I would eat chocolate ice cream, it would not come under my top favourite ones even though I like chocolate in its natural form.

Always thought it was ice cream - as to favourite it has to be the simple old fashioned cornet with a 'flake' stuck in it and a little raspberry juice [dragons blood to those in the know although I admit this is often made from other flavourings] dribbled on top known as a 99.
Why ? Childhood memories are powerful and last a loooong time.

Back
Top Bottom