Ideas for using spinach

Well it's got pieces of dried vegetables in it for sure, red bell pepper, onion, peas...the peas must be precooked and then dried, I am guessing.

View attachment 51386
Do they have onion soup mix over there? How about French onion dip? That's a pretty common thing here for dipping potato crisps and other snacks. And it is sold already premade or people buy sour cream and mix onion soup mix in it to make the dip. Diet food, haha!

Not that I know of - that is very much an American thing. At least, the only time I've seen it mentioned is in American recipes. Don't worry about it. The only reason I mentioned that the Knorr vegetable mix wasn't available here is because the original poster Applesshmaples is in the UK.

Not that I know of - that is very much an American thing. At least, the only time I've seen it mentioned is in American recipes. Don't worry about it. The only reason I mentioned that the Knorr vegetable mix wasn't available here is because the original poster Applesshmaples is in the UK.
Yes, I noticed they were UK. One never knows what's available internationally, though.

Back
Top Bottom