I'm Watching What I Eat (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't consider that a gain to be fair, is probably just some water retention from drinking more. So she did well!
That, and she weighed on a different scale.

But that’s my wife’s outlook with things. She’d told me she gained 0.2 pounds, and I said, “Well, you’re weighing on a completely different scale, so it’s likely not going to weigh the same as ours at home - maybe you lost more than that.”

“Well yeah, but maybe I gained more than that!”

Pessimists gonna pessimist, I guess. :facepalm:

Forgot to post - MrsT, while visiting her friend in Florida, gained 0.2 pounds, which is good, considering she’s eating out nearly every meal and drinking nearly every day.

Since I last posted, I went from 174.6 to 177 to 173.8 pounds over the last few weeks.

I am still over 170 since Thanksgiving (174 today). But, I feel okay and it is not water weight from too much sodium. I'm not worried about it.

CD

MrsT is down another 1.2 pounds, and that’s counting the last of her vacation food splurge. Total net loss since June of 51.6 pounds.

I’ve done my usual of losing two pounds/gaining two pounds, so I’m at 175.6 this week.

MrsT is down another 1.2 pounds, and that’s counting the last of her vacation food splurge. Total net loss since June of 51.6 pounds.

I’ve done my usual of losing two pounds/gaining two pounds, so I’m at 175.6 this week.

You and I are at the same weight right now. I believe I am about an inch taller. I'm okay at this weight, but ten pounds heavier, and I don't feel good.

CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom