I'm Watching What I Eat (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as soon as I can breath properly again, I'll be back at the exercise & gardening. But until then, I'm also counting calories, and trying hard to keep the vitamins up at the same time. It's been almost 3 weeks now I've had this cough, cold and chest infection and I'm not impressed. Neither is hubby. He's already said he's not going in to work this week. This bug is nasty.

I've not picked up the courage to stand on the scales yet.

Just as soon as I can breath properly again, I'll be back at the exercise & gardening. But until then, I'm also counting calories, and trying hard to keep the vitamins up at the same time. It's been almost 3 weeks now I've had this cough, cold and chest infection and I'm not impressed. Neither is hubby. He's already said he's not going in to work this week. This bug is nasty.

There is something nasty going around, I had a bug for almost 3 weeks, TVC has just about shaken it off after a few weeks, others here have been poorly with it too.

Hope you both recover soon :hug:

This bug is nasty.

There is something nasty going around, I had a bug for almost 3 weeks

MrsT is also sick, sort of the usual annual crud that creeps up. She’s tested twice and is negative for covid, and she’s got a doc’s appointment this week (well, three actually), so we’ll see what her doc says.

Her friend also said there’s been something making the rounds here.

I have the usual morning congestion I have nearly year-round, but otherwise am feeling fine.

Since being so gravely ill, I got back down to my "fighting weight" and now somehow, I have no idea why, I've gained back 7 pounds!
But then I've had a surgery about every 4-6 weeks for the past few months (a total of 5 all together), with having my gut puffed up with Co2. I understand that given the type of procedures I've had, this is par for the course. It's been hinted that I shouldn't need any more surgeries, so I'll need to work on getting these 7 pounds off. My PCP has already said she does NOT want me to go back to the gym yet :o_o: though I can walk at an easy pace for now.
I went back to counting calories and keeping the carbs down.
So sorry to hear that dear. Losing weight can come when you are stable, right now you need your energy to recover. Take it easy, you need rest to heal :hug:

Not Covid? I've had Covid for the 4th time this year for a week now and see people around me getting it en masse despite everyone I know having all their vaxxes just like me.
Hope you feel better soon too :hug:

There is something nasty going around, I had a bug for almost 3 weeks, TVC has just about shaken it off after a few weeks, others here have been poorly with it too.

Hope you both recover soon :hug:

Around here, it has been very high pollen counts. Right now, it is still ragweed, but also a lot of Elm tree pollen. We have a lot of Elm trees in my area.

CD

Sadly only going up :(
My head is not in a good place. Ready to finish for the year and have a break, start afresh next near.

The office biscuit tin is open, I have not partaken.
Get over there! The good ones will be gone (assuming it’s a variety tin)!

I worked at Target corporate HQ for a while, and one of the things I loved was coming off the elevator every morning on Mondays and into the cube farm.

Right at the entrance was a huge half-round table, and every Monday, they’d have set out a display of treats for the week, stuff that was being featured in the stores, and set up like a proper store display. Really clever way to make Mondays a bit less dismal.

Get over there! The good ones will be gone (assuming it’s a variety tin)!

I worked at Target corporate HQ for a while, and one of the things I loved was coming off the elevator every morning on Mondays and into the cube farm.

Right at the entrance was a huge half-round table, and every Monday, they’d have set out a display of treats for the week, stuff that was being featured in the stores, and set up like a proper store display. Really clever way to make Mondays a bit less dismal.

I am trying my best to behave, my waistline is expanding, clothes are tighter so action needs to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom