I'm Watching What I Eat (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant. I'm basically a size 16 though sometimes 14 for trousers. My problem is I have no waist to speak of. But I haven't done for years so I simply dress to disguise it.
MrsT has (much more so before her weight loss) very much an hourglass figure; big on top, small waist, big hips. Most of her hip size comes from her sequoia-like thighs, though.

Because of that, she has a terrible time with buying trousers - if the waist fits, she can’t get her legs in them, and if they fit her thighs, she’ll have four or five inches to spare around her waist.

MrsT has (much more so before her weight loss) very much an hourglass figure; big on top, small waist, big hips. Most of her hip size comes from her sequoia-like thighs, though.

Because of that, she has a terrible time with buying trousers - if the waist fits, she can’t get her legs in them, and if they fit her thighs, she’ll have four or five inches to spare around her waist.

My daughter has the same problem. To some extent I did too when in my 20's. It wasn't so much I had a small waist as that my hips were wide in comparison. As I got older (post 50) the fat on the hips has gravitated downwards, hence size 14.

My daughter has the same problem. To some extent I did too when in my 20's. It wasn't so much I had a small waist as that my hips were wide in comparison. As I got older (post 50) the fat on the hips has gravitated downwards, hence size 14.
I'm a true pear, and extreme one even. Even at my size, I have a waist to hip ratio of 7.1 which is considered ideal, despite my weight. My hips and thighs are where most of my body fat is stored.
The Truth About Fat

MrsT and I have each gained about five pounds after our vacation, so let’s see how quickly we can get it off!

Since being so gravely ill, I got back down to my "fighting weight" and now somehow, I have no idea why, I've gained back 7 pounds!
But then I've had a surgery about every 4-6 weeks for the past few months (a total of 5 all together), with having my gut puffed up with Co2. I understand that given the type of procedures I've had, this is par for the course. It's been hinted that I shouldn't need any more surgeries, so I'll need to work on getting these 7 pounds off. My PCP has already said she does NOT want me to go back to the gym yet :o_o: though I can walk at an easy pace for now.
I went back to counting calories and keeping the carbs down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom