Instagram Foodies

By the way, I used to publish my cooking dishes for my friends, but now I decided to increase my audience. Of course, I don't expect to be as popular as Gordon Ramsay or Jamie Oliver, but I do hope to be known in small circles in my city. But I know that Instagram can give me a worldwide reputation among cooking enthusiasts. I recently read about how to buy real Instagram likes and I hope that this will make my posts visible and I will get what I need.

Welcome from SE Florida! What part of Florida are you in?

My instagram is @bitterballenbabe33 if anyone of you wants to follow me. It's a private profile, so send me a message if you're one of the members here.

I like instagram for the food photos and that's it . I look at it about once a day or less.

I follow famous foodies mostly, like Nigella Lawson, Yotam Ottholengi, Gordon Ramsay, the Hairy Bikers, Barefoot Contessa, Sophie Dahl, Padma Lakshmi, Rutch Reichl etc.

What do you think about Instagram? Do you use it? Who do you follow?

Ummmmm, no. I tried Facebook, and that worked out badly. I never wanted to try instagram, Twitter, or any of that other social media. Well, I am on Linkdin, but nothing happens there.

CD

Back
Top Bottom