Insulin & Diabetes.

Thanks, everyone.

I'm told by my doctor that if I lose more weight, then the diabetes could go away. Even then, things will still have to be maintained to keep it from coming back if I do. About the worst thing that I can do is to ignore everything! Then it may be too late to save myself from whatever worst thing that would come later. :ohmy:
Best o'luck.

Best of luck.
This has reminded me that I need to start checking my levels again because although I'm not diabetic one of my other medical conditions (diabetes is not a disease, they get caught, it's a condition that can't be cured, just managed sometimes without symptoms showing) means that I can get both hypos and hypers and treating those will not be successful unless you also treat the other medical condition as well which is much rarer and seldom looked for :(.

Just eaten so no point today but will start again tomorrow. Hope I'm OK!

Best of luck.
This has reminded me that I need to start checking my levels again because although I'm not diabetic one of my other medical conditions (diabetes is not a disease, they get caught, it's a condition that can't be cured, just managed sometimes without symptoms showing) means that I can get both hypos and hypers and treating those will not be successful unless you also treat the other medical condition as well which is much rarer and seldom looked for :(.

Just eaten so no point today but will start again tomorrow. Hope I'm OK!

The does of insulin was tweaked and adjusted again, this time, by the Diabetes Clinic the other day. :scratchhead:

Back
Top Bottom