Is there anything that wouldn't taste good in a sandwich?

I can't think of a lot of orange or grapefruit sandwiches out there.

You have never had an ice cream sandwich? You can buy them in a box in the freezer section here in the u.s..

Ice cream "sandwiches" are cake. Ice cream on bread. No. Lol.

Last edited:
Ice cream between two slices of bread aka a "sandwich" is Unappealing to me. Hope that clears it up. It wa suppoosd to be funny. A play on words, if you will… :)

Last edited:
Ice cream, and I really like ice cream.

Then why are there ice cream sandwiches available?:whistling: When made at home, I use cookies as the "bread". So," Almond Milk" is really milk?:eek:

Last edited:
I used to know the inventor of the Chipwich. Ice cream sandwiched between 2 chocolate chip cookies.

The guy made millions when he sold his idea to a giant food corporation. The weird part of that was that they didn't want to take over making Chipwiches, but rather since they didn't make enough margin on them, the corporation bought the rights to stop production, thus killing the competition.

off topic:
So," Almond Milk" is really milk?:eek:

Don't know where the reference to almond milk came up - but it looks like milk and tastes delicious (I get the unsweetened one). If you have never tried it then do - its a fraction of the calories and has a great creamy taste.

off topic:

Don't know where the reference to almond milk came up - but it looks like milk and tastes delicious (I get the unsweetened one). If you have never tried it then do - its a fraction of the calories and has a great creamy taste.

Because @Karen W said that ice cream sandwiches aren't really sandwiches, because they don't use bread. Milk comes from mammals not nuts or other things. Marketing you know.:whistling:

Then why are there ice cream sandwiches available?:whistling: When made at home, I use cookies as the "bread". So," Almond Milk" is really milk?:eek:

Next time, try waffle or brownie ice cream sandwiches :) - unless you want to put lettuce, tomato, and Mayo on your ice cream sandwich, silly. :p:

Last edited:
Because @Karen W said that ice cream sandwiches aren't really sandwiches, because they don't use bread. Milk comes from mammals not nuts or other things. Marketing you know.:whistling:

Actually, I said I don't like ice cream on bread but you knew that :wink:

Back
Top Bottom