Italian American Food

Everything, a bit of everything, even pineapple. :) :)

Russ
Thank you both, I just call this pizza the fridge cleaner! from now it will be known as the supreme fridge cleaner. Next time Russer mate I will even add pineapple. :okay:

If you ever do travel to the U.S. I hope you include south Louisiana. I would love to take you to my favorite restaurants, introduce you to my crazy family and have you in my kitchen to prepare a REAL Italian meal. Our climate sucks for people not used to it except for April. Everyone has central A/C so it is tolerable. April is beautiful with flowers and lush vegetation. If you were to visit we would take you on a swamp tour and a salt water fishing trip. You could add your Italian influence to Gulf seafood. I know I sound kind of crazy but that is how we are in South Louisiana; the friendliest, most hospitable people in the U.S. We never meet strangers. Visitors are always welcomed like family.

Thank you very much, so sweet from you
Same here, if you ever do travel to Italy, stop in Milano and have a funny time with me, my family and friends. Swapping craziness with craziness and hospitality with hospitality 😊

Thank you very much, so sweet from you
Same here, if you ever do travel to Italy, stop in Milano and have a funny time with me, my family and friends. Swapping craziness with craziness and hospitality with hospitality 😊
And if you come to Wilmington, Ohio, I'll take you to the Walmart (at one time, the biggest Walmart in Ohio) and I'll take you to our finest dining establishment - I know how much you like your BK double whoppers! :laugh:

And if you come to Wilmington, Ohio, I'll take you to the Walmart (at one time, the biggest Walmart in Ohio) and I'll take you to our finest dining establishment - I know how much you like your BK double whoppers! :laugh:

Now you're talking, man!
Take me to the Kingdom of Double Whoppers where they born and grow happily
Selfies with them are allowed during the tour?

For McDonald's fans watch Founder. I know it is available on Prime and Roku and probably other streaming services. A very interesting story. An eye opener.

Back
Top Bottom