It's that time of year again: Christmas 2021

I don't understand the fetish at all. I've one shoulder bag which is functional, looks quite smart and cost under £30.
My Angela loves bags and of course it's up to me to very seriously take note of any that tweaks her interest. We have a shop in town that specializes in consignment high end clothing for men and woman and my most recent purchase cost me 250.00 where the original price was 1700.00 and she's used it a few times, lol. Crazy stuff but I have my fetishes when it comes to cloths as well.

MrsT is not fashion-sensitive at all, but she does like other things, like Disney, and Star Wars, and the UK.

To that end, she does own a Disney backpack purse with Star Wars babies on it, and a Disney handheld purse with Disney characters cavorting around London. Both are from one of those fancy purse-makers, like Golci & Crappeti or Ducci & Bagnami and were around $225 each.

I myself currently have a leather man purse from John Lewis that ran me about half that.

I don't understand the fetish at all.
Girls over here in Venezuela are constantly striving to stay "in fashion", so if your handbag was not designed by (a) Gucci (b) Fiorucci or (c) Mamacucci within the past 3 months, is not the right shade of puce and is not actually an "original" but a cheap Chinese rip-off,
Your social life is dead in the water.
I was once informed that the really poor girls would spend an entire month´s salary to buy a set of Gucci (or whatever) underwear - to be used exclusively for parties.:eek::eek:

I don't understand the fetish at all. I've one shoulder bag which is functional, looks quite smart and cost under £30.
Same. 25 eur to be precise and it has cats on it so it gets compliment all the time. It's 6 years old and still looking brand new too.

I am not a shoe girl either.

Our lights are now done:

Girls over here in Venezuela are constantly striving to stay "in fashion", so if your handbag was not designed by (a) Gucci (b) Fiorucci or (c) Mamacucci within the past 3 months, is not the right shade of puce and is not actually an "original" but a cheap Chinese rip-off,
I was once informed that the really poor girls would spend an entire month´s salary to buy a set of Gucci (or whatever) underwear - to be used exclusively for parties.:eek::eek:

This is really quite shocking and sad - and on so many levels. What ever happened to feminism....? Please men, do not answer that question. :laugh:

Hey, it's like boys who live in poverty saving for months to buy a pair of Nike Air Jordans. Then some gangsta' shoots them and steals their shoes. Go figure.

CD

I don't even bother with one. I use a (free) rucksack hunt got given at a security conference he attends annually. he is now using the identical one he got (just in black) from the last security conference. we usually end up with a while range of goodies from daysacs, to metal drinks bottles, hot food containers, kinda like a thermos flask for stews, notebooks, bottle openers (this is Australia after all), beer bottle holders and the likes...

Back
Top Bottom