Local time
11:57 PM

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Recipe Challenge Judge
Local time
Just ordered the last of the gifts for MrsT. I think that means my shopping is done.

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
1:57 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
I only realised this morning as I wrote 2/12 on the first 🥚 of the day that it was December and not only have I not wrapped the chocolates, I've not put up the advent calendar. So I've spent the morning wrapping chocolates, hoping the decent ones arrive soon. They are on schedule to arrive tomorrow. But I have 2 lots of Booja Booja (vegan, & very nice), some Pana (vegan & good) and some Koko Black chocolates (save vegan, some dairy-free rather than vegan & OK).

Somehow 29°C and Advent/Christmas still isn't working for me.

Windigo

Retired cook
Local time
5:57 AM
I only realised this morning as I wrote 2/12 on the first 🥚 of the day that it was December and not only have I not wrapped the chocolates, I've not put up the advent calendar. So I've spent the morning wrapping chocolates, hoping the decent ones arrive soon. They are on schedule to arrive tomorrow. But I have 2 lots of Booja Booja (vegan, & very nice), some Pana (vegan & good) and some Koko Black chocolates (save vegan, some dairy-free rather than vegan & OK).

Somehow 29°C and Advent/Christmas still isn't working for me.
What a lovely advent calendar!

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
4:57 AM

You would be very happy with a belated birthday gift I received in the post today - a box of vegan, organic, etc. chocolate truffles. And I thought the person sending them knew me well! 🤷‍♀️

My daughter will be happy to take them off my hands. So this makes a sum total of two birthday gifts received - both of which are chocolate which I don't like or eat!

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Recipe Challenge Judge
Local time
In addition to the two radio stations that are playing Christmas music 24/7, I also listen to one CD a day. This is today's selection:

Top Bottom