It's that time of year again: Christmas 2021

Tomorrow I will be forced to join in with trimming up the office, bah humbug...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooohhh...something from Germany!...whatever can it be?...

Ooohhh...something from Germany!...whatever can it be?...

View attachment 76400

You put mulled wine in the mug, lay one of those sugar cones on that little metal rack, pour rum over the sugar, then light it on fire, and the sugar melts into the wine.

Weird thing is...when I ordered these, I ordered two; one in blue and one in red. When they showed up, the blue one is labeled as a bowl (bowle) and the red one as a cup (tasse) and the blue one weighs 2oz more. Same price, and all I did was change the color selection, so...I now have a cup and a bowl. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 76411
You put mulled wine in the mug, lay one of those sugar cones on that little metal rack, pour rum over the sugar, then light it on fire, and the sugar melts into the wine.

Weird thing is...when I ordered these, I ordered two; one in blue and one in red. When they showed up, the blue one is labeled as a bowl (bowle) and the red one as a cup (tasse) and the blue one weighs 2oz more. Same price, and all I did was change the color selection, so...I now have a cup and a bowl. 🤷🏻‍♂️

You had me at rum.

Russ

The office tree was set up this morning, no festive music, no mine pies just a few lights and baubles-very underwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom