It's that time of year again: Christmas 2021

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
6:10 AM
Now that Thanksgiving is officially over, let's get with the Christmas already!

I'll start with posting this year's cut glass ornament:

We have maybe 25 of these, and I think this year's is my favorite. Pointy pointy!

...and I just ordered a Fortnum & Mason Christmas hamper. I feel like Mrs. Pumphrey!

I only need pickled pork and a Turkey breast roast. Potatoes and peas growing and ready for xmas
Pork ordered (ready next week)
Turkey, we will get today.
I lovd xmas as much as TastyReuben loves xmas, minus the tree.
My good friend butcher is coming this year as it's his first in his retirement joint.
Hes looking forward to it. He has a son here but hes a waste of space.
My kids all get on with him as well.

Russ

Is that Swarovski? My sister has a huge collection of Swarovski.

CD
As a matter of fact, it is.

That's okay, Tasty will celebrate enough for six people, you can be one of them. :laugh:

CD
I'm buying myself a trendy t-shirt, some leggins, a denim mini-skirt, and getting myself a wig in a flash color, and will insist everyone call me Morning Glory for two hours on Christmas.

Actually...I might already have the mini-skirt... 🤔:laugh:

I'm buying myself a trendy t-shirt, some leggins, a denim mini-skirt, and getting myself a wig in a flash color, and will insist everyone call me Morning Glory for two hours on Christmas.

Actually...I might already have the mini-skirt... 🤔:laugh:
But, that's what you did last Christmas.... and Easter... and on a couple of random weekends just because you liked it.

Isn't that funny... we were just all talking about what we were going to do for Christmas.
Mr & Mrs Next-Door Neighbor's have to go down into the "Big City" next month and Missus
asked if there's was anything that I'd like her to bring back up for us ... hmmm 🤔
We haven't had Honey Baked Ham in a really long time, but when I looked it up
to do a pre-paid order for pick up, it's $15USD/pound 😳
Then I looked up what the cost was for a Rib Roast up here in Cowboyville,
I can get the large end roast for $12.99/lb, so that's that!
Sides to be dreamed up later.
As to what I put on my list to Santa, alls I want is a new apron from Crooked Brook, love my apron!
my-new-apron_LI.jpg

Isn't that funny... we were just all talking about what we were going to do for Christmas.
Mr & Mrs Next-Door Neighbor's have to go down into the "Big City" next month and Missus
asked if there's was anything that I'd like her to bring back up for us ... hmmm 🤔
We haven't had Honey Baked Ham in a really long time, but when I looked it up
to do a pre-paid order for pick up, it's $15USD/pound 😳
Then I looked up what the cost was for a Rib Roast up here in Cowboyville,
I can get the large end roast for $12.99/lb, so that's that!
Sides to be dreamed up later.
As to what I put on my list to Santa, alls I want is a new apron from Crooked Brook, love my apron!
View attachment 76057
We should have an " apron" thread??

Russ

Back
Top Bottom