January challenge log

I walk the dog twice around the track at our local fair grounds every day..5 minutes there, 10 minutes a lap and 5 minutes home..half an hour..then to work and back, 15 minutes each way for an hour a day..most days..
I need to get a dog.

Well maybe I'll just borrow one.

I was a slacker today.. nothing to report other than the arm curls I did with (2) Ketel One(s), soda and lime 🤣
Shouldn't you be drinking Guinness? And when did you move to OH?

Shouldn't you be drinking Guinness? And when did you move to OH?
Negative… not really a beer drinker unless you consider Coors Light a beer 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️..lived in OH my whole life minus a few years in my early 20s

Negative… not really a beer drinker unless you consider Coors Light a beer 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️..lived in OH my whole life minus a few years in my early 20s
I dunno why I thought Boston...

Edited to add that I had been to Boston several years ago and there is an area there called Back Bay. That's it.

Last edited:
I get rather silly sometimes, sorry about that.

Last edited:
Walked 3.5 miles today - cold and windy.
It is a bit chilly up here in NE Ohio, I think the high was 42F/5.5C? It's very windy for sure but not as cold as it will be by Friday!

I would love a couple of smallish dogs but our cat would not tolerate them, she was out of sorts with the Christmas tree being in the lounge!
I think if you got a small, very young puppy she would probably tolerate it better, she would make it think it was a cat.

Back
Top Bottom