Japanese knife (or German)

@rascal
LOL I would sharpen you up in a heartbeat
@Master Cutler
Obviously you love and respect your knives. I use a horse butt strop rather than a steel on my Japanese knives. I find that the steel removes too much steel from my blade
My right arm has 2 plates, lots of screws and nerve damage
I do not have the control needed to use a wet stone. The ceramic stones on the Spyderco work very well.
We have an assortment of other knives .Chicago Cutterly that was a big thing back when. A Toledo steel knife that I purchased in Toledo Spain. Missilanious fillet knives and an inexpensive set of Sebatier knives. Those are G's knives
He sharpens his knives with an electric sharpener

not my problem.
I use my 2 Japanese knives and a generic pairing knife.
My next purchase will be a Japanese paring knife

@rascal
LOL I would sharpen you up in a heartbeat
@Master Cutler
Obviously you love and respect your knives. I use a horse butt strop rather than a steel on my Japanese knives. I find that the steel removes too much steel from my blade
My right arm has 2 plates, lots of screws and nerve damage
I do not have the control needed to use a wet stone. The ceramic stones on the Spyderco work very well.
We have an assortment of other knives .Chicago Cutterly that was a big thing back when. A Toledo steel knife that I purchased in Toledo Spain. Missilanious fillet knives and an inexpensive set of Sebatier knives. Those are G's knives
He sharpens his knives with an electric sharpener

not my problem.
I use my 2 Japanese knives and a generic pairing knife.
My next purchase will be a Japanese paring knife

Lol, my wife's given up knocking me into shape, as I said, I'm a rough diamond. At 62 no ones changing me,lmao.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom