Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup onion
6 bell peppers top cut off save them
1 cup grated cheese
1 package cauliflower rice or grated cauliflower
1 can diced tomatoes
1 package taco seasoning powder less of 1/4 of water is required.

Instructions
1. Saute onions.
2. Add ground beef
3. Add mushrooms and dice tomatoes,cauliflower rice
4. Cook until done
5. Add the taco seasoning and water
6. Add the mixture to the inside of the bell peppers
7. Put top on peppers
8. Cook in the oven for 35 minutes
9. Add cheese and cook for another 10-15 minutes.

Note: this was my grandmother's recipe but it was with regular rice. I tweaked it and use cauliflower rice and/or grated cauliflower.

Last edited:
Sorry I don't know how to add the recipe icon yet. Pictures will be uploaded once I make these again
I'll get it fixed for you. I'll also move it to the appropriate topic. Since it's a recipe, it goes under one of the recipe topics. Give me a few minutes.

We'll call it magic. 🪄

Just so you know, when you add a post to one of the recipe topics (those are the topics listed under Ingredients, Recipes and Discussions), if you look just to the left of the empty box labeled Thread title, you'll see a smaller box with a label that says "(No prefix)" and a little dropdown arrow (I'd give you a little screenshot, but I'm on a hotel computer, and it won't cooperate).

Anyway, click that dropdown and you'll see options to add one of four prefixes, and three of those are recipe-related. Using those helps members search for recipes later, because we can filter off that prefix. :okay:

Yum! I love stuffed capsicums. I made some recently as they were cheap for a few weeks (either imported or from cold storage as they ripen in March) but there are expensive again now.

Back
Top Bottom