Know Your Greens!

We're using the first picture posted, with the answers visible.
Yes. I've sourced an identical picture (just of the beans, not the rest). If @SatNavSaysStraightOn and I are wrong (according to your original picture posted with answers visible), then we must assume that as Americans don't really have 'runner beans', they identified the picture in question 'green beans'.

Yes. I've sourced an identical picture (just of the beans, not the rest). If @SatNavSaysStraightOn and I are wrong (according to your original picture posted with answers visible), then we must assume that as Americans don't really have 'runner beans', they identified the picture in question 'green beans'.
I'll call the judges decision if they are green beans! They look nothing like green beans and a certain person will have to prove to me that they are green beans by providing me with a sample of American green beans! They are runner beans. I have some growing up a wall outside! :okay:

I'll call the judges decision if they are green beans! They look nothing like green beans and a certain person will have to prove to me that they are green beans by providing me with a sample of American green beans! They are runner beans. I have some growing up a wall outside! :okay:
Ready for that one!

Can a judge make an impartial decision in something they are involved in?

Greens.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom